- News archive 4 news
BRT CORRIERE ESPRESSO at the most important European e-commerce shows1
New ROVERETO terminal2
New Heavy Parcel Service branch in Landriano3
New facilities at Firenze Valdarno4
03.25.2011 - EasySped Web: The new way of managing your shipments
BRT offers its new EasySped Web service to its customers, which runs alongside the current “EasySped” desktop version.
This program allows you to manage your shipments in a completely independent manner, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with flexibility, cost savings and a reduction in the risk of errors when entering data.
EasySped Web is suitable for firms who do not already have a data transmission system for their shipments.
It is easy to use: merely request authorisation to use the service from your commercial contact and connect to the online services area of www.brt.it by using your user name and password.
After entering the EasySped Web area, users may perform the following operations:
- enter the data relative to the shipments to be carried out, storing the data relative to the usual consignees
- print the relative labels to be attached to the parcels
- decide when to give the collection instructions and for which shipments
- print the ready filled in shipment schedule to be handed over to the driver during the collection stage
- transmit the data for shipments collected at the BRT branch
this is all performed by means of simple operations guided by the User Manual, which may be downloaded directly from the program, and with the direct support of BRT personnel.